When in time of pain and depression, there ain’t nothing better like loneliness and you guitar.
Thursday night at 11:59 P.M:
AND IT’S FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY:
Okay, where to start… I’m a normal rocker dude. I live in Puerto Rico, the land of the cacos sadly… I like to play guitar, bass and the newest addition to the family, the Ukulele. I spend 40% of my free time playing some instrument. The other 60% I divide it into texting, socializing and watching t.v. One of the most important inspirations in life is music. I would be dead if i hadn’t discovered that hidden part of my life. I don’t really like to show off because I play instruments very well. I just enjoy myself when I do. I have the most amazing friends in the world, Nati, Lala and Josh. All of ‘em I love very deeply and are like family to me. I like new experiences and I’m always looking at life in a 360 degree. I feel like the world is just too big and inmersive to live in a single life time. I like to express myself in different ways, kind of myself and not following the flow of society, that defines you as yourself. Besides we need a little bit of variety in the world, don’t we? :). Well, I still have a few things to say, so keep on tuned to find out for more ;).
Well this a rather small post. I started using tumblr because it seems to be popular anyhow. At this time, only one person is following me, and it’s not just any person, it’s my Lala =D. Since ik she’s prolly reading this so i wanna say i love that bitch too much I might as well say it through here =D. Well anyhow, expect more posts from me in the future. For I got a lot to say :).